How to deal with the turbocharger oil spill?
Phenomenon: the oil consumed in large quantities, but normal exhaust smoke color, power is not reduced.
Cause: This is usually caused due to oil leakage.
1. First, check the engine lubrication system external tubing (including supercharger inlet, return pipe) whether the oil spill;
2. Check that the turbocharger exhaust outlet has oil. If oil can determine the turbine end of the sealing ring is damaged, replace the seal ring.
Phenomenon II: oil consumed in large, blue smoke exhaust, but the power does not drop.
Reason: Due to the pressure side turbocharger oil spills, oil through the engine intake manifold into the combustion chamber is burned caused, there are several possibilities:
1. Turbocharger return pipe is not blocked, the oil in the middle of the rotor assembly is supported at accumulates too much pressure gas flows into the impeller along the rotor axis.
2. After sealing ring or near slinger damage the impeller end of the gas pressure, the oil will enter the impeller chamber, and then pressurized with air indoors together through into the tube into the combustion chamber.
1. Open the compressor or engine intake air outlet straight pipe (rubber hose), mouth guard, whether wall adhesion oil. If yes, please check the turbocharger oil return pipe is smooth. If General is due to poor product at intermediate support caused by too much oil, the return line should be clear refitted.
2. If unimpeded, it is due to the impeller end of the sealing ring or damage caused by oil slinger should disintegration turbocharger repair.
Three phenomena: the oil consumed in large, blue smoke or exhaust smoke and power down.
1. The gap between the piston and cylinder wear too much, fleeing into the combustion chamber while the oil is burned.
2. Air is sucked in during the turbocharger, the air flow in case of large resistance. (Such as air filter clogging, the intake hose is deformed or flattened suction, etc.), at the inlet of the compressor low pressure, causing oil leakage into the compressor, together with the compressed air into the combustion chamber to burn.
1. Check the air intake hose wall directly within or without oil, whether it is compressed, so that airflow obstruction or air filter clogging.
2. If there is oil nozzle and the wall, you should clean or replace the air filter.
how to deal with turbochargers metal rubbing sound?
1 , If the sound of metal friction is bearing turbocharger rotor thrust bearing wear or excessive turbocharger impeller and casing friction generated.
2 , If it is not metal friction sound , but the sound of the air flow , it is due to the turbocharger rotor rotating at high speed , the sound generated by the rotation , or the intake and exhaust generated at the interface due to bad connections of air leaks.
1 , A former wear should be considered to replace the damaged spare parts to repair it.
2 , The latter should be carefully distinguished, targeted solutions.
Turbocharger bearing damage What are the reasons?
1. Insufficient oil pressure and flow.
a. turbocharger oil supply shortage journal and thrust bearings;
b. between the rotor and the bearing journal kept floating oil shortage;
c. supercharger has high-speed operation, and did not timely supply of oil.
2. Debris or sediment into the lubrication system.
3. Oil oxidative deterioration.
a. diesel oil overheating, excessive between piston and cylinder wall running across from the gas;
b. coolant leak into the oil;
c. improper oil selection, and without the required regular oil changes.